Web Controlled Dual Relay
The N0DY Web Controlled Dual Relay is your ideal solution to challenging home automation tasks. Control up to two 10A loads over WiFi with your iPhone, Android, or home automation system. Because it is powered directly from the AC mains, there are no dangling “wall warts” needed. In addition, the device is fully compatible with Home Assistant open source home automation software and MQTT. The board has a connector to attach to an external antenna (not included). This allows for extended range or for mounting within a shielded enclosure. The N0DY Web Controlled Dual Relay was designed for home automation and electronics enthusiasts.
Powered directly from AC – no need for an extra wall plug
- Turn on and off lights, appliance and other devices via WiFi
- Control with your home automation system, iPhone, or Android
- Install even in shielded cabinets using optional external antenna (not included). Note: External antenna is not required – has built in internal antenna.
- Independently control 2 10A loads
- Onboard reset pushbutton for troubleshooting and debugging.
- Onboard program pushbutton for manual flashing and manual relay control.
- Programming header allows firmware modifications or updates.
- Source code and schematics online.
- One programmable GPIO (connected to program pushbutton and accessible via pin header)
Designed in, built in, and shipped from the USA.